Stephanie Gradle, Esq.
Stephanie Gradle focuses on the representation of community associations in assessment collection and litigation matters, including eviction and mortgage foreclosure cases and administrative building code violation hearings. Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie served as an enforcement attorney with the Illinois Secretary of State, Securities Department.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Illinois State University, B.S. (double major in Economics & Politics and Government), 2009
- Chicago Bar Association (Commercial Real Property Law Committee, Residential Real Property Law Committee and Condominium Subcommittee)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)