Clifford B.T. Garrett, Esq.
Clifford B.T. Garrett focuses on the representation of community associations in assessment collection and litigation matters, including eviction and mortgage foreclosure cases and administrative building code violation hearings. Prior to joining the firm, Cliff served as Assistant General Counsel in the Illinois Department of Insurance, where his duties included prosecution of insurance producer license violations, and as a Staff Attorney in the Illinois Office of the Comptroller, where his work included handling protests filed by debtors in the Illinois Local Debt Recovery Program.
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2013
- Bradley University, B.S. (Political Science), 2009
- Chicago Bar Association (Real Property Law Committee, Condominium Subcommittee, and Civil Practice Committee)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Association of Condominium, Townhouse and Homeowners